Search This Blog

Saturday, December 25, 2010

where to start?


First step towards home loan.

"Research" is the key. Start extensive amount of research, spend time on it. It will give you heaps of advantage later on. It is very important that the loan you search meets your need and lifestyle. 

"Research" won't take you too far though. "Deposit" is what enable you to start researching. Lets start talking about deposit. Deposit reqirements do depend on the type of loan and where you get it from. As a general rule, you would be asked to deposit 10% of the value of the property you are buying. Reasearch do come in handy now as if you do enough research you should be able to find a loan provider who offers as less as 5% deposit.

“Tax” is an aspect of buying a house many people tend to forget. When you buy a house in Australia you do have to pay tax in the form of stamp duty.

5 comments:

  1. nice change in your blog...waiting for more informative posts:)

    ReplyDelete


  2. You can't believe what i just got,… A loan of $ 60,000. I have been looking for a loan for the past 2years until i was referred to a legitimate lender. Though it was not that easy to approve my loan, as you know nothing good comes easy. But I got my loan within 4 hours i got my loan, and before i knew it, the loan was transferred to me. please friends, don't let any body deceive you and scam you for this is real. Contact them via Email: gaincreditloan1@gmail.com OR You can also whatsApp them at: at +31-635-250-311 (WhatsApp Only)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing an informative post about the personal loan. It is true that if you are going to apply for loans, you should check your credit score before applying. But the EFTCapital also provides various types of loan services like persona loans, business loan interest rates, and consolidation loans for bad credit for Australians and assist in getting easy loans without any complication.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loan offer at 2% rate is very interesting in which I found Pedro loan offer a genuine and fast loan process ever because ever since I Applied for a loan form Pedro and his loan company in new York I have been able to manage my business and settle other financial needs, Pedro and his loan company offer me a loan on a rate of 2% of 2 millions Euro for my start up business and I'm so proud to announce that Pedro loan offer is a best place to acquire for any kind of loans.

    Contact Pedro mail: pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete